Read a pregnancy book written by a midwife who has given birth to three babies and delivered thousands more.
Using real pregnancy and childbirth stories, midwife Vicki gives down-to-earth advice that has withstood over 35 years in the delivery suite.
Pregnancy book Hatch and Dispatch – tales and advice from a midwife is a must read pregnancy book for mums-to-be. It is sensible, humorous, and leaves women feeling more confident about the journey ahead.
The book follows Vicki’s motto:
“It’s your pregnancy, do what you need to do to get through it.”
- What happens during labour
- Options for pain relief
- Common pregnancy complaints
- How to write a realistic birth plan
- What to expect at the hospital
- What makes a good support person
- Dos and Don’ts for partners
- What the midwives will teach you once baby is born
- A preview of history’s worst pregnancy and parenting advice
- Read the introduction and first chapter.
Get your copy from: